A UX Designer at Tiller is highly user-focused and passionate about delivering incredible user experiences for websites and digital products and achieving client’s business goals. You care deeply about understanding the pain points of both the client and end-user and, in turn, have a keen ability to produce effective design solutions.
What you get to do:
- Help achieve client’s business goals by converting research, strategic brainstorming, user insights, and client feedback into tangible design solutions.
- Translate concepts and strategies into requirements, user flows, sitemaps, information architecture, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups.
- Engage in a variety of testing such A/B testing, multivariate testing, and user testing and propose design solutions accordingly.
- Be an advocate for user needs by creating delightful and effective user experiences.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and other project team members including Creative Director, Art Director, Copywriters, and UI Designers.
- Present work to both internal and external stakeholders.
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Have 4+ years of UX design experience.
- Have a strong portfolio that showcases creativity, problem solving, critical thinking, and excellent user experience.
- Have experience creating solutions specifically for tech and SaaS organizations.
- Have expert-level experience with design tools such as Sketch (or similar such as Adobe XD, Figma), InVision, Miro, or similar.
- Work well with clients and the project team to understand requirements and create strong user experiences that meet client goals and vision.
- Can clearly communicate and help stakeholders understand the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Are experienced in UX design fundamentals and best practices.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and enjoy working with others.
- Have strong communication skills and can successfully articulate creative ideas and rationale both verbally and in written form.
- Experience collaborating with developers to add form and function to design.
- Are highly detail oriented while being able to rapidly iterate and meet deadlines.
- Value continuous improvement for yourself and your teammates.
- Thrive working in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Have watched “The Office” tv show (we reference it often).