What does an App Developer do?
- Creates prototypes for the application according to the specifications
- Writes quality code to create the completed applications within a set amount of time
- Performs quality assurance testing before and after launch
- Troubleshoots and debugs the application
- Evaluates existing applications and adds new features, reprogramming them or completing updates
- Develops documents and handbooks for the design and code for the application
Markers of successful application development
Responsive and Fast
Your app delivers the speed to keep users engaged, no matter what device they’re using.
Your app can easily handle a high volume of users without crashing or slowing.
All user data is safe and secure from breaches and hackers.
Your coders are highly experienced with API Integrations and front-end QA.